Tuesday 15 April 2014

World of Darkness MMO

I worked on the World of Darkness MMO for a year and a half, then decided to return to New Zealand.  It had almost been 10 years since I left New Zealand, and there was some sort of thing where if you hadn't paid taxes in that period of time, you lost rights to something or other.

Living in the USA was great, and I would have loved to continue living there.  My apartment complex had real character.  Double shootings just before I moved in.  Armed police with weapons drawn at my door, as the previous tenant had a warrant out for their arrest.  A friend who was attacked on the footpath between work and the complex, by a short mexican with a small knife.  Walking past a car being hot-wired by some black dude, in the car park outside the movie theatre. Waffle house wednesdays.

It's sad to see it has been cancelled.  We did some really interesting things, and I'd be curious what the years since then resulted in.

No comments:

Post a Comment