Monday, 18 January 2010

Adams Bruce full fruit christmas cake

I like the idea of something I can eat with a cup of tea. That might be a biscuit, or it might be a slice of cake. Cake is of course preferable to a biscuit, and christmas cake is one of the best kinds of cake. So during the christmas season, I tried a few of the commercial christmas cakes that were available.

One of these, was the Adams Bruce full fruit christmas cake.

2009-11-23 - Christmas - 01 - Adams Bruce christmas cake

This was the least satisfying cake that I tried. The icing was fine, as anything primarily made out of sugar tends to be. However the actual cake under the icing was overly rich in a flavour that the icing was unable to make up for. Not a pleasant cake, I don't think I will be buying it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment