Friday 28 January 2011

Hands up who has a customised xreload.py

I was rereading this comment on my blog, where Hanno said:

Nice to see someone else experimenting with reliable code reload. I have my own version of Guido's original work at http://svn.plone.org/svn/plone/plone.reload/trunk/plone/reload/xreload.py
You know what, I use a customised version of this module as well (admittedly at work). Shouldn't we¹ gather together all the customised versions of these modules, and collect the improvements? Who's with me? Bueller?... Bueller?... Bueller? If anyone has a version which they can link to, maybe throw a comment pointing to it on this post.

[¹] When I say we, I mean someone else who revels in doing work that other people suggest they do. But should there be a range of versions with interesting changes, then I might gather them into work's version and release the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment