MUD development blogs are not that common. Besides the initial set we started with on Planet MUD-Dev, it is rare that new blogs are found to be added. If you know of any that meet the criteria, please comment on this post and let me know the URL.
Blog suitability criteria
- Should contain posts about development of a text-based MUD.
- This can be played a browser, played in a custom client or of course a standard telnet client.
- Multiplayer roguelikes are considered suitable, as long as their game is represented with text.
- Tags or categories should be used to separate suitable posts from off-topic ones. If not, and off-topic posts are too common, I do not add the blogs.
- DGDhub. Site is present, but content removed.
- Iron Realms. Default unconfigred web server install now appears at this location.
- Ryan Hampshire. Blog deleted.
The most common sources of traffic.