Friday 17 September 2010

Commando Chicken delivery

Brasa Chicken, my delivery food of choice, is going through a bad patch. They've had to close down all their branches, and rehire new staff, or something. Then since reopening, when I arrange a delivery during their opening times, they've sometimes "been out of chicken" or "not open". And this has been ordering through the third-party Sherpas delivery service, since none of the reopened stored are near me, and I can't rely on their delivery service to deliver warm chicken in a timely fashion.

So I decided to try another outfit, Commando Chicken. Where Brasa do marinated for 24 hours or something Peruvian style, Commando do rotisserie style.

2010-09-12 - Shanghai - Commando Chicken - 01 - Package


The chicken came with some black hair-like stuff on top. I think it was very crispy rosemary, and not clumps of burnt basted downstairs thatch. It wasn't very flavourful or juicy, although on the other hand it wasn't dry and completely tasteless. The fries were tasteless McDonalds style. Eating this, made me want Munchies fries.

2010-09-12 - Shanghai - Commando Chicken - 02 - Contents

No comments:

Post a Comment