Saturday 21 May 2011

Freshmark snacks

Conveniently, there's a convenience store called Freshmart just outside my metro stop. So I'll stop in there and see what snacks are left on the shelves on the way home. Here are two of their snacks that I bought a month or so ago.

I've posted before about yóu tiáo (油条). In this case, they've been made into a burrito. I seem to recall this tasting savoury, but nothing special.

2011-04-02 - Freshmart snack - 01 - Fried oil stick burrito

And they also have salads which are more or less reasonably priced. This one actually looks quite appetising in the photo, not that it wasn't edible.

2011-04-02 - Freshmart snack - 02 - Salad

I can also pay my bills are Freshmart, so whenever the gas, water, power or whatever company pushes a bill into my mailbox I can just pop across the road and pay it with little effort. Speaking of which, there are two on my shelf at the moment I need to take over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment