Friday 27 August 2010

Munchies food delivery

Still feeling ill, I decided to order some food to eat. First, I tried Brasa chicken, which turns out to be closed for business at the moment for some indeterminate reason. So I fell back on Munchies, which generally I find to be disappointing, but yet I still order. I called them up and ordered the south beach cuban sandwich and the cheeseburger. Twenty minutes later, there was a knock at my door and I had this.

2010-08-27 - Shanghai - Munchies - 01 - Bag


I haven't tried the cuban sandwich before, so I opened that up first. Mojo roasted pork, smoked ham, swiss cheese, thinly sliced pickles and yellow mustard. Well, it looks like just slices of smoked ham in a greasy bun unfortunately. I should have gone with my first instinct and ordered the jerk chicken sandwich.

2010-08-27 - Shanghai - Munchies - 02 - Cuban sandwich


I've had the cheeseburger before. It is pretty bland. Nothing much to say about it.

2010-08-27 - Shanghai - Munchies - 03 - Cheeseburger


Both sandwich and burger came with fries. You can see them in this second burger picture. They're usually, but not always, pretty good. The last time I ordered, they had the flavourless with a hint of soap experience going for them.

2010-08-27 - Shanghai - Munchies - 04 - Cheeseburger and fries


I should really stop ordering from Munchies. I tried tonight, by trying Brasa chicken first. Mr Pancake House is also pretty close, but I just can't muster the enthusiasm for pancakes, waffles and omelet delivered.

No comments:

Post a Comment