Wednesday 2 March 2011

Paratha Garlic bready pancake things

As usual at the supermarket, I wander past a lot of things and try and find something Chinese that's remotely appealing to my western palate. In this case, some naan-like frozen prepared things caught my eye and I decided to give them a shot.

2011-02-05 - Paratha Garlic - 01 - Packet

Each pancake or naan or whatever has a sheet of plastic on each side. They're very easy to get into the frying pan.

2011-02-05 - Paratha Garlic - 02 - Uncooked piece

And cooked, they don't look that bad.

2011-02-05 - Paratha Garlic - 03 - Cooked pieces

These were okay. But the flavours are like commercial butter approximation and commercial garlic approximation, with both tasting chemical based. When I eat something, I want to think of sunlight and fields, not a laboratory.

Do not buy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment