Tuesday 5 April 2011

Hong Kong - Triple-O's

Travelling by subway is kind of soulless, so I tended to travel by ferry from the side of Hong Kong where my hotel was, to the side where the visa office was. Walking around the area near the ferry terminal, I came across this place. It's hard to find a decent burger in Shanghai, so I decided to try one here.

2011-02-25 - Hong Kong - Triple-Os - 01 - Storefront

I didn't actually look at the menu on the outside, the one inside was kind of confusing. Otherwise I would have tried something more interesting.

2011-02-25 - Hong Kong - Triple-Os - 02 - Outside menu

Seeing the menu offered the option to add extras like eggs, I decided to New Zealand it up, and added a fried egg. All they needed was the option for pickled beetroot and pineapple slices and it would have been even better.

2011-02-25 - Hong Kong - Triple-Os - 04 - Burger

The burger was pretty lacklustre, but this was on the table. It looked a lot more promising, but I wasn't hungry so decided to come back.

2011-02-25 - Hong Kong - Triple-Os - 03 - Table thingie

On the day I was leaving Hong Kong, I came off the ferry and gave it another shot while waiting for the visa office hours where I could pick up my newly work visaified passport. This was actually pretty lacklustre also. Never again, this place.

2011-02-28 - Hong Kong - Triple-Os - 05 - Poutine

No comments:

Post a Comment