Saturday 21 November 2009

Saying goodbye to my fridge in Stone Mountain

I have been meaning to keep track of all the junk food that I have eaten, as part of a plan to keep an eye on my diet. While taking some pictures of New Zealand junk food, I found some old pictures of junk food I had at some stage in the United States.

In this case, it appears I took pictures of my fridge. Before blogging about them, I took a quick look to see what exactly was in them, and I am surprised to see that the least healthy thing present is the magical American milk which is on par with Twinkies for strangely long expiry dates.

Organic vegetables, organic yogurt, imported cheddar cheeses, organic eggs, organic wheatgerm, organic tomato sauce, pepsi max and more. The largesse that comes from having a well-paying job. What was I thinking there, coke zero tastes better than pepsi max..

The main bit:

2009-04-26 - Fridge - 01 - The main bit


And the door:

2009-04-26 - Fridge - 02 - The door


I bought several bottles of the sriracha sauce to take back to New Zealand, but unfortunately weight constraints meant that I could not take them with me and gave them away. Fortunately, the nearest asian supermarket here sells several different varieties which all seem to taste pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment